Our latest range of proximity and MIFARE readers include MIFARE Plus and DESFire technologies, for added security, flexibility and affordability. Research suggests that installing/upgrading and using the MIFARE Plus and DESFire reader technology can cut the threat from cloned cards by half. For a small difference in cost, the customer can achieve the peace of mind of a more secure platform.
With a range of technologies, including Bluetooth and Mifare, systems may be chosen to exactly match the key design, operational, performance and budgetary objectives.
Based on the proven MIFARE® smart card platform, these access control card readers provide a robust, flexible and highly secure solution. Available in a range of formats to suit individual project needs, users may select between mullion and switch box mount options.
- Comprehensive range – offering a complete solution for any smart card based system.
- All versions available in two variants – Chip Serial Number (CSN) and Sector reader.
- Configuration and programming tool available for user convenience and added security.
- Desktop enrolment reader allows CSN data to be easily entered into any Windows application.
- Quick and easy smartcard solution utilising the features of the proven MIFARE® technology.
- One card may be used for multiple applications – including cashless vending, library services, POS and car parking.
- May be used for internal and external applications.
- Provides visual and audible confirmation of card status.
GARDiS Bluetooth Low Energy Mullion Reader
Make your access control both secure and much more instinctive. The GARDiS Bluetooth Low Energy Mullion Reader brings the access badge to your Android and IOS smartphones. It can work alongside, extend or replace traditional RFID access credentials. The smart solution includes a free mobile app, the latest generation of multi-technologies bluetooth readers plus offline and online programming tools.
Key Features & Benefits
5 identification modes for unique user experience
• The highest level of security
• Secure storage
• Secure exchanges compliant with government
• Multi-factor authentication
• Able to withstand harsh weather conditions
• Offers a high vandal proof resistance
• Bluetooth low energy
Choose your identification mode to make your access controls both secure and much more instinctive:
- Card mode: Place your smartphone in front of the reader as a standard card
- Remote mode: Press and enter! Activate remote control mode to remotely check you access points
- Slide mode:* Your hand becomes a card that you always have on you, without needing to take out your smartphone.
- Hands-free mode: Just walk past the reader – there’s nothing else to do
- Tap Tap mode: You can open a door by tapping your smartphone twice in your pocket for close or remote access
- Siri mode: Use SIRI voice command on iOS to instruct the door to open.
*Function available for Square Variant Reader only, not Mullion.
These 5 smart identification modes thanks to patented technology can differentiate between access points depending on the distance. This means that multiple GARDiS Bluetooth Low Energy Readers can be installed in the same area.