Body Worn Video Cameras
All Visiotech Body Worn Cameras offer up to 16 hours of continuous 1080p real-time onboard AES-256 encrypted recordings, in an all-weather, shock-resistant case with Infrared (IR) capabilities. WiFi / 4G video streaming and Live 2-way audio communication and monitoring are available in some models.
Personal body cameras backed by intuitive features
Used to increase workplace safety and decrease the prevalence of security threats, Comvision’s line of Visiotech Body Worn Video (BWV) Cameras are highly intelligent covert units that are ergonomic, comprehensive, and resistant to a range of environments – including low-light. The devices record clear video and audio and allow the user to modify resolution settings to best suit their needs.
With consistent 4G connectivity enabling strong broadcasting capabilities, communications can be sent back to a monitoring centre or control base. This real-time solution delivers enhanced levels of personnel safety, improved emergency response times, and functional ingenuity like never before.
Our range of personal body cameras offer an increased level of user safety, better collection of evidence when needed, enhanced user culpability to support a collaboration of facts, and the opportunity to use real-life experiences for training purposes. Our award-winning range (Product of the year award – 2019 Australian Security Expo) of Visiotech Body Worn Cameras offer:
- Industry-leading 9-14 hours of continuous 30FPS 1080p recording or longer
- On-device playback (admin can disable as required)
- Device Encryption with AES-256 (with custom encryption key as required)
- Password protected video deletions
- Device Telemetry including 7-digit Device ID and 6-digit User ID, Date/Time Stamp, GPS coordinates are watermarked into the video.
- Excellent Low Light capabilities with IR (Infra-Red) illumination and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) ensure intelligible recordings in all lighting conditions.
Explore our Visotech body-worn video camera range:
|Mounting and Docking solutions for the Visiotech range of body worn cameras|